Se Emne
Dare2think » All With In Earth... And A Bit Outside » Paranormia » Spiritual Videos
 Print Emne
Why I Am No Longer a Lightworker By Cameron Day
Dare2think
www.ascensionhelp.com/images/earth-cosmic-flush04.jpg

Why I Am No Longer a Light Worker
By Cameron Day, on August 23rd, 2013
No, I haven’t turned to the dark-side, but rather I am transcending sides. This article is probably the most important piece I have written to date, and in order to convey the full message, a bit of back-story is necessary. Hang in there with me, and by the end you will understand why I will never call myself a “lightworker” again.

Planet Earth and much of our corner of the universe has been under a spell for a very long time, a spell which casts doubt within our minds about whether or not we are connected with the Infinite Source of all creation. The spell causes us to feel alone, vulnerable and isolated – cast out from the Heavenly Realms into a cruel, dog-eat-dog world. This spell is pure fiction, a deception of the highest order, but it has taken hold deeply on this and other worlds.

Intrinsic within this holographic spell is the notion that duality and polarity are natural aspects of life, and that we must serve one side of duality or the other. This elegantly simple binary imprint has become so prominent that we have lost sight of the larger holographic spell that spawned it. Indeed, we have lost sight of the hologram all together, and come to believe that it is the sum total of reality.

Humans have been conditioned to worship the holographic deception and the agents that perpetuate it. This hologram has been called Maya by the Hindus, and the Gnostics referred to it as the Corrupt Demiurge. I find this term a highly accurate description, and from the point forward I will refer to it as the corrupt demiurge.

Read the rest here ---> LINK
OR
Listen to it here:

Part 1
YouTube Video

Part 2
YouTube Video

Connect with Cameron Day:
- Website
- Facebook
- Youtube

Signature